Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Day 2 Afternoon

"How does the technology you currently use enhance your students' learning and your teaching? How do you know?"

Again, the technology is just a tool. If used properly, they can enhance learning, if not, they could potentially hinder it. I'll use my Qwizdom Classroom Response System as an example. This technology enhances my instruction in the following ways:
  • It allows for random selection of students. Thus, no student gets by or "slips through the cracks." Any student could be selected at any time.
  • It allows the students to have immediate feedback as well as allowing me to immediately see how well they grasp the concepts being taught.
  • It provides a high level of interactivity for the students during review, even providing a competitive environment that motivates them to do well during Qwizdom games.
How do I know? They beg me to use it, and they don't seem to tire of it.

-Lucas

No comments: